Saturday, December 18, 2010

Asian Influence.

My customer visited a taylor in Vietnam and they gave her some scraps of silk. Carol has used them to make outfits for many different asian figures.They look awesome. I quilted it with an edge 2 edge design called Bamboo Butterfly by Kim Diamond. I trimmed out the cream blocks with the figures in them and used a background fill with trim by Anita Shackleton.This quilt is for one very lucky little granddaughter.











Oops !! this back view is for the next quilt to view. I am not very good at this blogging yet.LOL








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt, it is just perfect for a young lady!!! I am looking for an asian influenced quilt to make for my Physical therapists wedding...(yes, I have spent a great deal of time with him and his fiancee as they both are PT's) This one probably is not it, but I do just love the look and had to say so!