Friday, November 7, 2008

If you are looking for someone to do a quilt for you quickly ,before Christmas ,contact me on my e-mail .

This lovely quilt was also quilted with an E2E this one digitised by AnneBright.It is a lovely blossom with hummingbirds.


Here is another quilt for you.


Hi, well I have been a bit slack at posting this week so here are a couple of quilts for you. This first one is an E2E made by my client for a south African lad. He wanted nice bright colours.We used a panto with SA masks and shields all over it,and used signature variegated cotton. He loved it.








1 comment:

BizarreQuilter said...

It would be nice for your readers if you were to explain what a "panto" and "E2E" mean - even if it means repeating yourself on every post.

I am enjoying the blog. Hope you will keep at it!!