Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spring daze

Hi I have been very busy going off to quilt shops and to quilt market. It was very interesting and I had a great time but now it is time to get back to blogging again.
This is a lovely quilt made from a beautiful range of fabrics whose name escapes me at the moment. My customer peiced the back as well see photo 3 to use up her excess fabric. I quilted it with an Anne bright block design called Annes Garden made into an E2E. The customer was very happy.








2 comments:

BizarreQuilter said...

I like the back too. It's unusual.

Is the fabric 3 sisters?

Andrea said...

Wow, the little bit of quilting pattern that we can see in the photo is really pretty. I just love what the lady did with the back of the quilt. 2 gorgeous quilts for the price of 1! Andrea