Thursday, November 26, 2009

Same,same but different.

Sisters sent me 2 beautiful tops for me to finish for them. Each quilt was the same design but had different fabric and thread choices. The first treasure I quilted a feather border with a scrolly treatment in the sashings, I used point to point curve in the 2"blocks on both quilts. I used a radiating ray line design in the stitcheries on this first quilt. and a leafy scroll in the sashings. Both quilts looked fabulous when finished








This customer requested cross hatch over the embroidery blocks. I used the same frame for each sash but different border treatment.




























1 comment:

BizarreQuilter said...

Oh yes, these are gorgeous...
Mother and Daughter quilts actually... :)

Isn't that a Libby t-shirt? Same, same but different? Good one!!