Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New garden and veradah

Hi I thought I would post some photos of my new grden path from the house to my studio and my new verandah and garden beds. The gardens were finished Early November. The first pic is looking down the verandah to the wood shed. The trees in the background are on the creek.
This photo is a shot of the side of the studio .In the background is the cows paddock and further back the trees line the creek which bends around 2 boundaries of our property. As you can see the rest of the yard is still a work in progress.
This is a view of my new garden path that leads from the house to the studio The dahlias are seedlings that normally grow about 10" to 12" high. They must like the sugar cane mulch because they have gone mad LOL.


This is a photo of me and my 2 dogs Monty the Border Collie and Buster the Fox Terrier walking down the path in the evening. The sprinkler system and the lights were a Christmas present from my DH.