Saturday, April 17, 2010

I feel very priveledged that people trust me with their precious quilt tops and I enjoy making each one as individeual as I can.
This very pretty "pink"quilt has been quilted with an E2E called wild roses. I used pale pink thread.I think it turned out a treat.








I call this the seaside quilt.
It is a grandmothers braid of course. Made in a class at
Quilters Bazaar. This quilt is made from a jelly roll type flat pack using batik fabrics, and can be made in a class in just one day.
I call it the seaside quilt because of the colours in it.And then I quilted it with a seaweed design.I just love it.



Hi,
Here is an adorable quilt for a little girl.The seaside scenes are really cute. Marg has fussy cut the fabric and made a very special quilt.I used an E2E sailboat design which complimented the fabrics. Check out the backing fabric.













1 comment:

BizarreQuilter said...

Fresh, fun and bright quilts this time Wilma. Thanks for the inspiration.