Thursday, April 8, 2010

This is a great use of the Drunkards Path block and batik fabrics to give a stunning quilt. The photos do not do it justice. Quilted with a swirly all over design

This quilt shows a very good use of colour and looks very effective from a distance. It is an I spy quilt for a child which I quilted with a design called dragonfly fantasy as they are whimsical dragonflies. Another lovely quilt. I am extremely fortunate to be quilting some lovely quilts.



This beautiful,delicate quilt was quilted with an all over design of heart flowers by Anne Bright.


This is my dear friend Helen with a cushion cover she made. I quilted it for her one afternoon when she was visiting my studio.
Behind her is my Gammill Optimum machine.
Lovely cushion Helen.













1 comment:

BizarreQuilter said...

Ooh, some exciting show and tell in there...