Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mystery??




This very pretty quilt was made by a customer as a sample for a mystry quilt workshop I attended on retreat with Sunbury Stitchers and Quilters. We used 12 fat quarters to make the quilt in a type of stack and whack method. We all had great fun making these quilts and the results were quite varied. I quilted this one with an All over design by Anne Bright called merrily.You can see the lovely design on the back of the quilt.
Now enough of this slacking off I am going out to my studio.


It is a very versatile design and popular too.


I have about 80 All over designs to choose from now.

1 comment:

BizarreQuilter said...

What pretty colours. It's amazing how different quilts can look just with the colours. Pick other fabrics and this would make a good boy's quilt.