Sunday, October 26, 2008

place mats and lapquilts

Hi All. This a lap quilt made by a friend to sell on her bonemarrow stall so I put a nice E2E design by Anne Bright all over it and it looked great. I hope it sells ok for such a good cause.


My little craft group of 17 friends decided to make a table runner as a 1 day project. About 8 of us decided to do it. Two of the ladies had never pieced and patchwork before and are now hooked These are two of the table runners.. One was quilted using cross hatching and the other had large feather blocks and 1/2 blocks, both looked really great.







I will post again soon


1 comment:

BizarreQuilter said...

The table runners look great, it's too bad long arm quilters often photograph the work before they have binding. VBG.

A bonemarrow stall? I don't need to buy any. I don't have a dog.